Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bento returns!!

Sorry it's been so long since I bento'ed!!



It's been a while since I've had time or will to do one! Today's is simple- I didn't have a lot in the house at all! The other day I HAD gotten a mini seedless watermelon, though, so that's today's snack! Also today, I have a couple green onion buns, and tamagoyaki... on a couple thin slices of cornbread that I had laying around haha! Also for later I brought my fruit drops in case I want another little snack! (Only a couple though!)

In the back right corner you can also spy with your little eye my 3 pc. utensil set! Green fork, spoon, chopsticks in a case! (I brought it for breakfast yogurt and lunch haha!) Very handy! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!! I am so glad you are bentoing again! Lunch looks great! Those green onion buns look insane good!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm that watermelon.......................

    green onion buns huh?

    my list of things to try grows and grows and grows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bento. ^^ I especially like the blue with white polka dots sheet or whatever-it's-called at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete